- CLC of NC was founded in 1993 and was one of the first community residential providers in the state.
- CLC of NC has participated in the Council on Quality and Leadership Consortium since May 1999.
- CLC of NC is a charter member of the N.C. Community Support Provider Council (NCCSPC), which is the larges community provider organization in the state.
- CLC of NC is a member agency of NADD (National Association for the Dually-Diagnosed).
- CLC of NC serves consumers and families in over 12 North Carolina counties.
- CLC of NC is a subsidiary of Community Living Concepts, Inc. (Michigan), a non-profit corporation providing services for children and adults throughout the U.S. (Connecticut, Maine, Michigan, and Oregon).
- CLC of NC received three-year CARF Accreditation in September 2009.
Our Dedication to Support
- Developing and implementing person-centered plans that meet the needs of the individuals we support.
- Providing a healthy, safe, secure, and quality environment in which to live, work, and play.
- Assuring each individual we support has his or her own private bedroom.
- Utilizing trained, competent and professional and paraprofessional staff.
- Providing on-going professional development for all levels of employees.
- Going above and beyond the state and federal expectations for quality of care.
- Advocating for the individuals in all aspects of their life.
- Establishing a balance between an individual's health and safety and what's most important to them.
- Coordinating support with family and significant others.
- Providing Quality Assurance Reviews in all programs on a scheduled, on-going basis.
Our services include 24-hour residential care for adults and children, employment and day care services, and community inclusion programs.
All CLC of NC teams receive on-going support and supervision from the following agency directors:
- Executive Director
- Clinical Coordinator
- Qualified Professionals